A real shoot’em up all in 16 x 9 pixels !
MADE FOR LUDUM DARE JAM 42
A self imposed challenge to follow the "Running out of space" LD42 theme. Working with so little pixels was more fun than I expected.
Only two levels with unique patterns, then it’s a loop to become stronger and see all the weapons and turrets. You can see this as a proof of concept more than a real game. I made more ennemies and patterns but no time to put everything.
I'l keep this game jam version as v0.1
More story and levels to come with new revisions.
Keyboard QWERTY, AZERTY and Gamepad supported
- Move : “ZQSD”, “AWSD” or Gamepad D-Pad
- Shoot : “Space”, Button A
- Change Weapon : “E”, ShoulderRight
- Change Turret formation : “F”, ShoulderLeft
- Reset : “R”, Button B
- Smaller scale : “-“, Button X
- Bigger scale : “+”, Button Y
Have fun !